Tutors99.com is knowledge imparting networking community that connects its members through tutor – student relationship it provides to its members.
This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
- Your registration as a member of Tutors99.com or the use of any of the features and services on Tutors99.com, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Tutors99.com reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Contents, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions the views expressed on the website are not those of Tutors99.com, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors of Tutors99.com, do not register and you will not be authorized to use Tutor99.com services.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold Tutors99.com harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether you have authorized such activities or actions or not.
- You may not use any content item originating from Tutors99.com available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from Tutor99.com.
- Tutors99.com provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content given is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by Tutors99.com, its visitors and members. Tutors99.com will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. Tutors99.com cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is Tutors99.com's policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 14 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and Tutors99.com cannot be held liable in any way of the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centres.
- Information about the schools posted on the site is collected from their official websites, other sources on the internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
- Tutors99.com should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- We need to collect your personal information in order to provide our services to you. Our main services relate to the provision of individualized, one-to-one tuition services to students and families in circumstances where these students and families are either our direct consumer clients or are the end users ("End Users") of our commercial clients (being schools, tertiary educators, universities, other educational institutions, libraries and corporations). Our tuition services will include assisting students with homework, assignment research, study skills, revision and exam preparation by providing students with a forum with our tutors for discussion, feedback and responses in respect of study queries and other aspects of their study. Our services are primarily delivered through the internet.
- Tutors99.com at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give Tutors99.com the right to use the logo on Tutors99.com website as well as on any Tutors99.com marketing material.
- While using the web site and engaging in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that are false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, violating privacy, offensive, promoting racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringing other people’s rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violating or encouraging any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Tutors99.com doesn't allow registration for Home Tuition Agencies & Organizations who are engaged in providing products or services similar to that of Tutors99.com (or) who is engaged in collecting data from Tutors99.com website and sharing/utilizing it for the benefit of competitors. If there are any such registrations, Tutors99.com without any prior notice and without processing the refund of subscription associated to those accounts.Tutors 99.com also reserves the right to initiate any legal proceedings if any 'Home Tuition Agencies or Organizations' contravenes any of the conditions stated above.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- Tutors99.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
- If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the Tutors 99 Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Tutor99 shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release Tutor99.com from all claims arising from such activity.
- Except for the Content submitted by members or users, Tutors99.comService and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Tutors99.com or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Tutors99.com and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Tutors99.com Service contain Tutors99.comproprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Tutor99.com Site, or Tutors99.comServices in whole or in part except as expressly provided in Tutors99 .com policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Tutors99.com and its suppliers do not grant you any expressed or implied rights, and all rights in the Tutors99.com Service not expressly granted by Tutors99.com to you are retained by Tutors99.com.
Limitation of Liability
- THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL TUTORS99.COM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
- TUTORS99 .COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
- TUTORS99.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.
- We are committed to maintaining and protecting the privacy of individuals but it is possible that in limited circumstances, mistakes might be made. If you are concerned with the way that personal information has been handled then you are entitled to make a complaint. If you would like to lodge a complaint, please contact us through our Privacy Compliance Team.
All disputes arising out of business will be dealt with in Delhi Jurisdiction only.